electric power system facilities.
Installation across the whole country
Forest-Vill provides an outstanding, reliable service in planning, engineering and construction of electric power system facilities and in related project management across Hungary.
Forest-Vill offers turnkey solutions for the design, construction, maintenance and operation of high voltage networks (cable and overhead). Our company carries out cable and overhead line tasks in the network areas at 132 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV voltage levels.
Our specialists work with up-to-date knowledge and the most modern equipment and machinery with the lowest possible environmental impact.
We have national certification for transmission and main distribution networks.
- Complete planning of networks
- Construction of new transmission lines
- Maintenance and operation of existing transmission lines
Tiszalök-Nyíregyháza 132 kV transmission line insulation and protective conductor replacement
International Trade Department
With decades of experience in general contracting, construction, engineering, and project management, Forest-Vill expands all of its activities:
- beyond the borders, within Europe: Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, etc.;
- thanks to the international relations of foreign (South Korean, Chinese, etc.) companies in their activities in Hungary;
- in the Middle East, mainly in the main business of turnkey projects. A striking example of this is our return to the traditional Arab market of Ganz Transelektro: we are currently carrying out the refurbishment, maintenance, and repair work of a large number of substations (400/300/132 kV) built by Ganz and its legal predecessors in Kuwait. Due to our previous field experience, we have the opportunity to carry out such activities in Iraq, Oman and other Middle Eastern countries.
Kuwait – Ahmadi A station extension
Do you need more information?
Feel free to contact us.